Monday, September 19, 2011

Follow me into a winter wonderland

It was a bone shaking, lips chapping, red nose day. As I managed to drag myself out of my cozy, warm bed, I wrapped my fuzzy blanket around my cold body. It was snowing outside. The snowflakes looked like tiny little sparkles of whiteness falling down from the sky. Snow has covered everything  you can see. As you stroll around, you leave deep footprints, marking your travel. You hear the crunch, like chips, as you step on the snow. The snow feels soft as a pillow, but cold as an ice cube. It's days like this, that I would much rather stay inside with the warm heater blowing on me, a hot cocoa in my hands, and a nice fireplace burning away to keep me nice and toasty.

1 comment:

  1. Love your description of a winter day. Please correct ice cube (2 words not one).

    ReplyDelete