Monday, January 23, 2012

Q.U.B.E

I guess if you are the type of person who enjoys playing with blocks and solving puzzles then this game is for you. I think that I am not much of the type who likes to play with cubes but then again, it is games like these that get you addicted to them. This happens to me all the time. I start playing a game and then a couple hours later and two meals missed, I am still playing the game. For this game, it would get people addicted because you have to figure it out as you go and then once you complete a level you get so excited that you want to keep going. For games like these I find myself getting very frustrated at times. When I try a level over and over again and fail each time, it makes me absolutely crazy. For some reason, even when I get to this point of frustration, I still can’t stop playing the game. Q.U.B.E seems quite interesting. I do like completing puzzles every once in a while. Will I ever play Q.U.B.E? I don’t really have any intention to. I am more of a word search puzzle person than a Rubik’s cube person and that is what this game is more like. I am a little confused as to what the objective of this game is, but I guess it is one of those things that you just play it and figure it out as you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment