Monday, November 28, 2011

What Would It Take To Accomplish Your Goals?

   As a University student, there are many things that I wish to accomplish. My main goal as a University student is to graduate with a bachelor's degree. Once I have completed my academic journey, I hope to be able to find a good job in the Resort and Hospitality field and start my career. The factors that may have an impact on my ability of achieving my goals would be lack of focus. The most important thing for me is to remember how I got here and where I am trying to go. The people that I can turn to for support is my family. They have always been there for me and will continue to be there with guidance.

   With that all being said, my who's would have to be anyone who has worked hard to get to where they are. My who's would be someone who has been through hard times, but jumped back and achieved their goals. My who's would be the people who told me I wouldn't be able to go to a University, also the people who tried to convince me to accept less than what my dreams are. In a way, some of the people who have made me struggle, are now the ones who are my who's. Those are the people that make me force myself even harder to accomplish my dreams so I can prove them wrong.

1 comment: